Thursday, April 16, 2020

Office Hours

For families wanting to discuss your child's participation and progress, you can email me at tpinar@eskymos.com and we can arrange a Google Meet video conference or a phone call anytime that works for you.

Office Hours for students, I am available anytime you need me.  Message me through Google Classroom or Gmail, and we can set up an individual Google Meet video conference, chat, or phone call.

I will also be meeting with students weekly via Google Meet to take any questions, discuss our topics, or just visit:). These hours will be posted in the students Google Classroom accounts.

My office hours are pretty much whenever I am needed.  I know this may be a difficult time for families having to homeschool their children, so I am here to help in any way I can.

Take care and please stay healthy!  Mrs. Pinar


No comments:

Post a Comment